(Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Venture Development )
Admissions Open 2019-21
Benefits of PGDM in Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Venture Development (IEV)
- Specially designed for entrepreneurship/start-ups
- PGDM with simultaneous incubation of business
- Like minded, dynamic, vibrant entrepreneurial environment
- Accomplished & inspiring mentors
- Experiential learning with high touch mentoring
- Access to Seed funding/VC funding
- Immersion Program with US/Europe mentors
- Excellent facilities (Rapid prototyping zones, Makers Spaces etc)
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Family Businesses
- Graduates from a recognized university.
- Existing start-ups.
- Family Businesses owners
- Direct admission for CAT, ICET, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT qualified candidates.
- For others, Common Entrance Test on 28th July 2019. Last date for registration 20th July 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates to be interviewed by selection panel between 5th August 2019 to 10th August 2019.
- Course commences on 2nd September 2019.